I proudly announce 10 new tracks which entered the charts of the best cinematic music playlist. A playlist of composers who I like to call hidden gems and creative minds.
Lovely new music entered the charts
This update contains lovely music. From piano to orchestral to digital synths sounding dark, suspenseful to emotional and epic. From the first track ever made to a revival after a period of absence. And from productions made with professional vst’s to one with only free instrument libraries.
New music added to the playlist
- 01:30 – Hope by Mats Dernánd
- 02:10 – Symphony in E minor by Jeffrey Lim
- 02:55 – #1 by Chris Ljung
- 03:39 – On Prospero by Daniel Thomas
- 04:23 – Valzer in La Minore by Cristina S
- 05:02 – Blinded by Maqalx
- 05:51 – A moment to live by Mat Gregory
- 06:33 – On by Angel
- 07:12 – Farewell by Nivla
- 07:43 – Dragon’s Teeth by Kade Jones
Playlist closes on 50
The total of tracks in the playlist is now on 47. I decided to close the list on 50. That means that after we reach 50, a new track can only enter the charts in favor of a track that’s already on the playlist.
So three spots are left open. If you want to join this list too, you can submit your music here on the best cinematic music website.
If you like what you hear, don’t forget to subscribe to the artist channel, say hello and support him or her!